NETMWD is accepting applications for the following position
NETMWD office 4180 FM 250S Hughes Springs Texas
Full Time, Monday - Friday 8am to 5pm
The office coordinator is responsible for maintaing office efficiency by carring out clerical and administrative duties
- Greeting visitors and directing them to the appropriate parties, answering and directing phone calls, preparing documents, coordinating calendars, ordering, storing, and distributing office supplies, keeping the office tidy...etc.
- Perform a variety of administrating duties such as maintaining general office files, sorting and distrubiting mail, overseeing the maintenance of office facilities and equipment, etc
- Organizes monthly Board meeting activities by asisting the General Manager with the agenda, packet, meeting postings, board room preparation and refreshments, Minutes and website postings
- Coordinates staff and Board registrations and lodging accommodations for all conferences and tracts Board statements
- Manages the implementation, distribution, maintenance, and retention of the district's records including but not limited to records filing, storage, and records destruction and disposal. Reviews record retention practices to ensure compliance with adopted retention schedules and records management policies as per regulations.
- Assistes with internal reports, verifies and posts purchase orders, and basic bookkeeping assignments as requested
- Provides administrative support to the leadership team as requested.
- Coordinates special events.
- High School diploma or equivilent, associate degree preferred
- Computer and office equipment knowledge.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Adobe.
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks
- Health/Dental/Vision insurance
- Paid Time Off